Rugby Town Centre Based
40 hours per week - Weekly rotational shift (7am - 4pm / 8am - 5pm / 8.30am - 5.30pm)
Starting date: 4th October 2021
Temporary to Permanent (good chance of a permanent role for the right candidate)
Our friendly, multinational client in Rugby is seeking an energetic, attentive team player to join their team as a Customer Service Agent.
Reporting to a team leader, this role is responsible for providing sales support, generating sales and processing documents.
- Ensure all enquiries are captured and recorded accurately in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Promptly acknowledging purchase orders
- Prioritise workload constantly due to fast pace of incoming enquiries, phone calls and emails
- Proactively calling customers
- Liaising with other departments
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator, especially over the phone
- Experience with high call volumes is desirable
- Some who is a good multi tasker
Please apply below or call Coco on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.