Temporary Ongoing Role (good chance of permanent for the right candidate)
£9.76ph (£20,300pa) - £10.41ph (£21,652pa)
Weekly Rotating Shifts – 7am - 4pm / 8am - 5pm / 8.30am - 5.30pm
This multinational company is looking for a motivated candidate working within a fast paced environment based in Rugby Town Centre. The candidate will be responsible for dealing with internal and external enquiries as well as dealing with purchase orders.
- Dealing with high volume calls consisting of enquires and customer requests over the phone
- Up selling products
- Processing of orders
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating data, using multiple screens
- Pro-actively calling customers
- A Keen eye for detail
- Effective listening skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A Team Player
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Sound IT and admin skills
- The ability to pick up systems and processes easily
Please apply below or call Matthew on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.