Monday to Friday (1 Saturday in 4 - 7 am - 12 noon)
Hours : 7 am - 4 pm/8 am - 5 pm/8.30 am - 5.30 pm Rotational shift
On going contract
Our professional, friendly town centre multinational client in Rugby in seeking a positive, energetic Team Player to join their busy team. You will be trained in their office for approx. 4 weeks then it would be working from home until restrictions are lifted.
- Dealing with high volume calls consisting of enquires and customer requests over the phone
- Up selling products
- Processing of orders
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating data, using multiple screens
- Pro-actively calling customers
- A Keen eye for detail
- Effective listening skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A Team Player
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Sound IT and admin skills
- The ability to pick up systems and processes easily
Please call Sharon for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.