- Receiving and logging calls
- Proactively liaising with dealers and customers
- Source and negotiate solutions to resolve cases
- Monitor the quality of cases and identify corrective action where appropriate
- Supporting the Help Desk
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to pick up systems and processes with ease
- Customer focused with a logical approach to problem solving and decision making
- Superb communication skills
- Must possess a positive and pro-active attitude
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.