Permanent position Daventry
Monday to Friday - Weekly rotational shifts of 8.30am to 5pm / 9am to 5.30pm
Our client, based in Daventry is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their small and friendly team. You will be working from beautiful offices with free parking.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Building relationships and dealing with the existing customer base - dealing with orders, stock enquiries and delivery requests.
- Involves the use of SAP and Excel
- Communication over the phone and by email
- Liaising with external sales team and offering support for them and their customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience with customer care/service.
- Experience with SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel (pivot table and v look ups) would be advantageous.
- Great communication skills and ability to offer excellent customer service as well as good attention to detail.
- Full product training will be given.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the chance to earn up to 30 days after long service).
- Generous company pension
- Life insurance (3xannual salary)
- Health insurance (can include family)