Remote role - Home Based Working
(Hybrid and office based available if nr Kettering, Northamptonshire)
Permanent & 6 month fixed term contract available
37.5hrs per week
5 day working week (may include 1 Saturday per month)
Hours - Mon-Fri between 8am & 8pm / Saturday 8am & 6pm / Bank Hols 8am & 4.30pm
Do you enjoy working from home?
Our chartered surveyor client is looking for Customer Service Coordinators to join their busy team. Within this role, the successful candidate can choose whether to work full from home or do some days in the office. Inbound and outbound calling, you will be contacting customers, lenders, vendors and tenants to book in survey slots and manage queries.
All equipment will be provided - however you must have a strong internet connection.
The key responsibilities:
- Making and receiving calls to estate agents, vendors, tenants and other parties to arrange appointments for surveys
- Managing customer expectations and dealing with general booking queries
- Computer-based tasks and data entry onto a CRM and booking system
- Building and maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
- Great customer service and communication skills - ideally experience with customer service over the phone
- Great with IT - quick to pick up new systems as well as Microsoft Teams
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - adhering to targets
- Extremely reliable
- Must be able to pass a DBS and Credit Check with no criminal records, IVAs, CCJs or bankruptcies
- Must be happy to work from home (or hybrid/office based if nr Kettering)
- Home working
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Career pathway and progression opportunities
- Flexible benefits scheme: Gym membership, discounts on high-street stores, healthcare cash plan
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com.