12 Month Maternity cover
Monday to Friday - 7.5 hour shifts between 6am and 6.30pm / 1 in 4 Saturdays 7am to 12pm
Our friendly, multinational client in Rugby is seeking an energetic, attentive team player to join their team as a Customer Service Representative.
The successful candidate will be working in an extremely busy and challenging office environment.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service and developing positive relationships with all customers
- Ordering taking and order input in a timely and accurate manner
- Responding to and resolving customer issues and complaints
- Retaining ownership of each call until issues are resolved
- Undertaking administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high call volume customer service essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and problem solving skills
- Customer focussed and able to work as part of a team
- Good geographical and road network knowledge
- IT proficient
Please apply below or call Nicola on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.