39 hour week Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota basis
6 month Contract - could be permanent for the right candidate
Our construction materials company is seeking a proactive, forward thinking individual to join their busy team. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and developing positive relationships with all customers.
- Working in an extremely busy and challenging office environment you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and developing positive relationships with all customers.
- Taking and processing of orders
- Identifying potential issues, and proactively seeking solutions
- Working closely with the Planning Team
- Responding to and resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Retaining ownership of each call until all issues are resolved.
- Liaising closely with Sales & Technical Managers
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high call volume customer service environment is essential.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Customer focused.
- Good geographical and road network knowledge.
- IT Proficient.
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.