Our client, one of the leaders in automotive solutions, is looking for a Customer Support Administrator to join their PDI team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week
- Liaising with clients who are picking up their new vehicles
- Ensure all data input of vehicle documents is completed with accuracy and within agreed time scales.
- Efficient and accurate filing of vehicle documents
- Process daily post, ensuring all documents are posted to the correct customers on time.
- Responsible for booking in units at multiple Vehicle solutions locations.
- Responsible for using multiple external customers databases and systems
- Deal with multiple Vehicle solutions sites and auction sites ensuring smooth transition of units to sale.
- Responsible for dealing with general customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner both face to face, via telephone and email, ensuring a satisfactory outcome is reached or escalating where necessary
- Be the point of contact for our customers and develop and maintain excellent relationships with our vendors
- To be the first point of contact for a portfolio of customers ensuring that the administration processes on each of the accounts is completed to a high standard and is within SLAs
- Contact with key customers both within the business and external in order to enhance the customer experience
Ideal candidates will have-
- Experience within a customer facing role with the ability to resolve customer queries and complaints to a mutual satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- A keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
- Strong administration skills
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
- We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
- We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
- We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
- We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
- Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
- Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
- We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.