Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.30pm (1 hr lunch)
£20,801.85pa (rising after successful completion of 6 month probation) plus annual bonus
This role offers an amazing opportunity to learn and grow in a job, as well as genuine progression through a bespoke, tailored training programme. If you're looking to begin a successful career - look no further! There are many opportunities within this company to develop and join various departments.
Our client, a company that supply furniture and kitchen fittings, are looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join their busy and fast paced customer service team. This company pride themselves on an extremely high quality customer support, so the successful candidate must have passion for great service.
The key responsibilities:
- Taking orders from clients and managing any complaints
- Managing queries from start to finish, offering customers a comprehensive solution for their needs
- Following up on queries, checking order progress, credit hold management
- Excellence in data entry, ensuring a seamless customer journey, therefore reducing complaints and returns
The ideal candidate:
- Someone looking to develop a career in customer service - strong customer service skills are a must
- Call centre experience desirable
- IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous, although full training will be provided
- Reliability and strong time management skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving skills
- Annual bonus
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Westfield rewards discount schemes - opportunities for things like free massages in the office!
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Please call 01788 298040 and ask for Coco for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.