Monday - Friday
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful robotics company, aiding their team with administration and order processing.
- Taking and processing customer orders, entering them onto IT systems in a timely manner
- Chasing late deliveries and actively respond to queries on a daily basis
- Processing sales and work orders, delivery notes and project closures
- Arranging transport
- Liaising with suppliers and subsidiaries
The ideal candidate:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and computer databases
- Exceptional organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills and be very customer focussed
- Previous experience working in a role with regular supplier contact (essential)
- Ability to manage own workload in a high volume environment
- Experience in order processing desirable
Please apply below or call Sharon on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.