We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join the hard-working and committed team of greenkeepers at a large golf club in Warwickshire.
The successful applicant will work closely with and report to the Head Greenkeeper and will assist with the day-to-day maintenance of the course. Previous team management skills are not essential, but we are looking for someone with the character and skills to take responsibility for decision-making and leadership in the absence of the Head Greenkeeper; supervising any work, helping to maintain programmes in place and helping to maintain spraying plans & records.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years greenkeeping experience
- NVQ Level 2 in greenkeeping
- Ambition to drive and develop themselves and others
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- PA1, PA2, and PA6 spraying qualifications
- CS30 and CS31 chainsaw qualifications
- Good understanding of Health & Safety relating to golf course operations
- A first aid qualification (or willing to undertake training)
- Hold a full driving license