Monday to Friday between 7.30 - 17.30 (flexibility required)
Temp to Perm
£10.42 per hour
Our client based in Bruntingthorpe is looking for hard-working, dedicated Despatch Administrator to join their Transport team.
This role is ideal for someone trying to get experience within a logistics/admin environment. This is a varied role that will keep you on your toes and give you the opportunity to learn many different roles within the organisation.
Training will be given to the right candidate.
Main purpose of the role:
Reporting to the team leader within the department for the day-to-day tasks are required This is an administration/operations role, to help support the despatch team and ensure that all customer despatch requests are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring the company's database and filing system are kept up-to date and accurate.
- To ensure all visiting personnel are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Dealing with any queries or complaints via telephone and email.
- Despatching vehicles for transporter drivers or trade plate drivers
- Checking vehicles loaded onto transporters are correct
- Preparing vehicle documents and load packs
- Updating office records of any vehicle keys received or handed out to team members
- Preparing vehicle loose items for the QC team
- Collecting documents from various departments located on site
- Checking vehicle releases against our in-house system
- Flexibility to work additional hours
- Ability to cope well under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good customer service and administration
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to 'muck in'
- Hold a full UK driving license
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.