Temporary Role (possibility of permanent for the right candidate)
£9.80ph (£19,745pa) - £12.13ph (£24,440pa)
Monday to Friday -
This multinational company is looking for a motivated candidate working within a fast paced environment based in Rugby Town Centre. The candidate will be responsible for dealing with internal and external enquiries as well as dealing with purchase and despatch orders.
- Answering of phones, emails both internally and externally dealing with all issues relating to DSM including complaints, queries, samples etc..
- Taking and scheduling of orders to make deliveries in accordance with our service promise.
- Administering the allocation of bagged mortar, receipt of orders and despatch.
- Ensuring all administration is raised in a timely manner for all customers both internal and external.
- Responding to customer queries and price requests in line with service standards.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a good clear communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in either a call centre or administration centre would be an advantage.
- Full training will be given to the suitable applicant
Please apply below or call Matthew on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.