Monday to Friday - 30 hours over 5 days (flexible times)
£10 - £12.50 per hour depending on skills and experience
Our client, a successful, countrywide manufacturing company, are looking for a document controller to be responsible for assisting the design department and helping to manage, maintain and distribute all technical documentation.
The key responsibilities:
- Uploading internal and external project drawings onto various systems
- Following an internal tracking spreadsheet, documenting drawing versions and comments and keeping it up to date
- Providing general administrative support
- Revising the status of drawings and printing them as requested
The ideal candidate:
- Strong, advanced Excel skills and intermediate Word skills
- Experience of CAD advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
Benefits of working for this organisation:
- 28 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Excellent company with progression opportunities
- Training opportunities
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.