We are recruiting on behalf of a long-established legal firm, who are currently looking for an Employment Fee Earner.
We are ideally looking for someone who has a wide range of experience in bringing/defending Employment Tribunal proceedings ranging from unfair dismissal, redundancy, discrimination, TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings), unlawful deduction of wages, breach of contract and less favourable treatment of part-time workers, amongst other claims. The candidate should be confident drafting documents such as contracts of employment, directors' service agreements, staff handbooks, policies, consultancy agreements, post-termination restrictive covenants and settlement agreements (formerly known as compromise agreements).
Candidates are expected to have experience working closely with employers, guiding them through disciplinary, grievance, redundancy and other procedures and finding practical solutions fo employment?HR issues.
We are looking for someone who has strong academics and is local (Coventry, Warwick, Stratford, Solihull, Northampton, Daventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leicestershire). Candidates should have a minimum of 1 year's PQE, but would ideally have more. The salary is entirely dependent on experience, but would of course be in line with market rate.
- ability to work on initiative and within a team
- ability to meet deadlines
- PC literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- time management and ability to prioritise and manage caseloads
- communication with existing and prospective clients/introducers of work
Hours and benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.15pm (36 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays plus 1 extra day for each year worked
- Christmas & New Year shut-down
- 3% employer pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount on conveyancing transactions and wills
- Free beverages
Interested? Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment