We are seeking a part time (21.75 hours a week) Ethics Officer (Practitioner Based) for our Membership Organisation client in Lutterworth - Leicestershire, the role will be home based.
- Offer informed and objective perspectives, within clearly defined boundaries in response to ethical queries presented by members in order to support their ability to practice ethically.
- Liaise with the Ethics Consultant to provide mutual support and development as a team.
- Identify and assist with the implementation of online procedures utilising the CMS and CRM to improve the submission, tracking and response to member’s ethical queries
- Assist in the development of member resources based on the Ethical Framework for Counselling Professions (EFfCP) and Good Practice in Action (GpiA) documents to ensure members have access to high quality, timely and relevant information.
- Partake in regular GPiA training as arranged by the Ethics Services Manager in order to keep up-to-date with resources and how best to offer guidance based on their content.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least five years or more working within an ethical framework that promotes the service for both internal colleagues and external agencies and members.
- A qualified practitioner having a level five or above qualification and at least two or more years of clinical practice working within an ethical framework that supports the standards and professional practice of practitioners.
- Previous experience of using Word, Excel, Outlook, with accurate data inputting and database skills.
- Committed to high quality membership guidance and support.
- A solid understanding of the role of counselling and psychotherapy or being able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the ethical standards and framework.
Benefits of working for this client include:
- pension scheme
- flexible working
- family-friendly policies including job sharing
- a supportive and empowering organisational culture
- generous holiday entitlement
- occupational health support
- free parking
- modern and friendly offices
- a learning environment
Please contact Joyce Arnold on 01788 298040 in the first instance for a chat about the role.