Term time only - 30 hours per week / 8.30am to 3pm
£17,442 - £19,258pa
Our client, a Rugby based school is looking for an Exams Officer to manage the administration, organisation and conducting of internal and external exams.
The key responsibilities:
- Organising entries for all internal and external examinations
- Liaising with stakeholders including students, parents, staff and organisation
- Managing invigilators including training and updating rules and regulations
- Managing the examination preparation process
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in examination process
- Previous use of SIMS
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good IT and communication skills
Please call Coco on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.