Temporary until the end of December but likely to be extended
Term time only - 30 hours per week / 8.30am to 3pm
£18,879 pa actual salary
Our client, a Rugby based school is looking for an Exams Officer to manage the administration, organisation and conducting of internal and external exams.
The key responsibilities:
- Organising entries for all internal and external examinations
- Liaising with stakeholders including students, parents, staff and organisation
- Managing invigilators including training and updating rules and regulations
- Managing the examination preparation process
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in examination process
- Previous use of SIMS
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good IT and communication skills
Please call Sharon on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.