37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday (early finish on Fridays)
Our Rugby based client who provides innovative engineering, equipment and service solutions to the global mining and cement industries, is seeking an adaptable, flexible individual to assist with their export documentation and to assist in their small workshop.
Main Duties/Person Spec
- Knowledge and experience of shipping documentation and packing lists
- Possess the ability to liaise with freight/shipping companies.
- Excel experience essential
- Oracle experience would be useful but not essential
- A valid fork lift license would also be beneficial - Counter Balance
Please call Sharon on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.