£25,000 - £28,000 pa
Temporary with a chance of a permanent role for the right candidate
Monday to Friday / 9am - 5.30pm or 8.30am to 5pm
Our automotive client is looking for a smart, professional person to work within their finance department.
- Reconcile bank accounts and control efficiently
- Updating cash flow daily to ensure adequate funds available
- Ensuring all shipping paperwork is received by clearing agents (no experience of this is necessary)
- Purchase ledger invoices
- VAT return analysed, checked and completed
The ideal candidate:
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Can prioritise workload in a small team environment
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in a finance department essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Experience with an SAP computer system would be advantageous
Please ring us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires....
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.