We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to provide a timely and accurate service in respect of all sales ledger activities and some credit control duties whilst providing an excellent customer service to members and customers of a global professional membership organisation.
The ideal candidate will be educated to at least A Level standard and will have (or be working towards) a relevant finance qualification (e.g. AAT, CIMA, ACCA). The role requires a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a busy finance environment. We are looking for an organised professional with an extreme eye for detail and an ability to adhere to tight working deadlines.
The main duties of the role:
- process all sales orders and invoices in a timely manner, maintaining accuracy
- reconcile credit card receipts daily and process/bank any cheques received as payment
- comply with all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
- assist with the collection of outstanding debts
- provide excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- process member direct debit payments
- update Standard Operating Procedures in line with process changes
- provide cover for the transaction team as appropriate
Due to the international nature of the organisation, the position required a willingness to work flexibly and to engage in business discussions outside of normal working hours. The position is based at the Rugby office although some occasional travel may be required within the UK.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The starting salary is in the region of £19,000-£22,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits which include an excellent pension scheme.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.