Kettering based office - *Hybrid Role Available*
Temporary to Permanent role
Monday to Friday - 7.5 hour shifts between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Our client, a chartered surveyors based in Kettering, are looking for a Fleet and Finance Administrator to be responsible for processing and maintenance of all areas of accounts payable.
The key responsibilities:
- Liaise with suppliers and internal customers by phone & email
- Liaise with Fleet leasing company to process requests and queries
- Assist with deployment of hire cars
- Responsible for matching and coding all panel supplier invoices
- Assist with audit requirements as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Previous experience within a finance, fleet or general admin role would be preferred but not essential
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other packages
Please call Matthew on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.