£10.60 per hour
Temp-ongoing (may become permanent)
Rotating Shift between 0730-2200 (no nights)
A very exciting opportunity for an experienced warehouse operative has become available at a large automotive company in Rugby. You will need to have a counterbalance & reach truck licence to be considered for this role.
• Ensure delivery vehicles are unloaded in a safe manner.
• Ensure product is checked and placed in correct storage location and that system activities are followed.
• To release orders from the operating systems and prepare for picking.
• Pick and pack order shipments.
• To action stock moves and stock extraction for means of stock management across all areas of the business.
To be considered for this role you MUST currently hold the following FLT licences:
• Counter Balance FLT licence - ESSENTIAL
• Reach truck licence - ESSENTIAL
• LLOP & HLOP an advantage
The suitable candidate will posses the following skills and competencies:
• Self-management & motivation
• Take responsibility for achieving targets
• Able to adapt to changing environments
• Be methodical with an excellent eye for detail
• Constantly delivers in under pressure
• Have a good level of I.T
• Excellent time management
• Happy to be hands-on
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.