An exciting opportunity working for our Membership Organisation client in a permanent part time (21.75 hours a week) that can be fully remote as a Good Practice Lead.
To lead on the development of Good Practice resources to enable members to embed the Ethical Framework and professional standards into practice and supervision.
- To develop, commission, edit, and prepare for publication Good Practice resources (including web and video resources) to enable members to embed professional and ethical standards in practice, supervision and training, to educate, equip and enable members to practice to the highest ethical standards with reference to current evidence and legislation.
- To identify and recommend suitable authors and subject area experts for potential commissioning to write GP and EF resources on relevant topics.
- To produce guidelines, quality assurance criteria and working briefs for commissioned authors on indicative content and to be responsible for monitoring in terms of deliverables.
- To review and edit drafts/finalised resources for content, evidence base, consistency in approach, writing style and quality and to establish a peer review process for quality assurance
- To work closely with the Publishing Copy-editor/ Proof-reader to support the design, proof reading and final publication processes for Good Practice resources ensuring they are published in a timely manner
- To continuously review the resources to maintain standards and to measure impact
- To work with the Ethics Service Manager and Ethics Consultant to support the development of the ethical decision-making column and articles in Therapy Today
- To incorporate the revised Ethical Framework into the Good Practice resources to ensure alignment
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge & experience:
- Educated to MSc/MA level in counselling/psychotherapy (or related profession), with knowledge of a range of counselling modalities.
- Experienced accredited practitioner, supervisor, trainer, writer/editor
- Experienced researcher
- Ability to apply ethics to practice
- Ability to manage complex project work and meet deadlines
- Expertise in publication process
- Experience in setting and managing budgets
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good editorial skills
- Effective verbal and written communication, adapting to audience
- Work within a team and on own initiative, organising and prioritising workloads
- Good level of computer literacy skills across different systems, MS Office and ability to learn and adapt to IT systems
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.