Our client is a membership organisation and they are looking for a capable experienced Head of Marketing to lead a newly restructured marketing team of 6 and manage all activities in relation to the marketing of their membership and deliver strategies in line with their business objectives.
- Working in a multi-national environment.
- Managing a product marketing team that has delivered campaigns across a range of products and services
- Managing a brand across national and cultural boundaries
- Working in a highly consultative environment with a wide range of stakeholders
- Working with dispersed teams
- High level of IT literacy including common Microsoft Office applications, on-line conferencing, web-meetings, online polls and surveys, CRM programs and bespoke membership/customer databases
In addition a knowledge of charitable operations and understanding of professional membership bodies
The Benefits of working for this organisation are;
28 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
Pension contribution upto 12%
Please note interviews for this role will be scheduled for January 2019
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.