£12 - £13 per hour
2 - 3 days per week (flexible working to suit you)
Our very busy, successful logistics client is looking for an HR Administrator to assist the HR Manager in day-today duties and admin. Due to new contracts, our client is experiencing a very busy period in which they need an extra pair of hands to aid the fast-paced HR department.
This role would suit a great communicator who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. This would be great experience for an HR student or recent graduate, or an individual with a can-do attitude and confident communication style.
- Assisting the HR manager with day-to-day tasks
- Administration for new hires
- Ordering uniforms, products etc
- Sending out new starter packs & paperwork
- Liaising with members of staff, drivers, clients, agencies etc
The ideal candidate:
- Highly organised
- Great at multi-tasking and happy to give new tasks a go
- Excellent and clear communication
- Attention to detail and able to work to own initiative
To have an informal chat about the role, call Coco on 01788 2980440 or apply below.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.