- Dealing with general queries
- Supporting HR Business Partner and HR Advisor with day-to-day case work
- General recruitment admin - including posting of jobs etc
- Issuing contract amendments; updating their system
- New Starter and Onboarding Administration
- Managing the company sick pay process
- Manage the administration of the Pension Scheme and Private healthcare Plan
- Manage the leavers process
- Production of HR reports and statistical information
- Administration of reference requests (job, mortgage, loans etc).
- Manage the maternity communication process
- Typing of general correspondence
- Liaising with Payroll department
- At least 2 years experience within HR
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic understanding of employment legislation.
- Working knowledge of HRIS system.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good listening skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Methodical in approach to work.
Interested? Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.