We are recruiting for a very successful retail organisation at their offices in Coventry with great company benefits and sociable working hours.
In this role, you will support the HR team in all areas of the HR function, ensuring the delivery of the HR strategy across all divisions of the society. The ideal candidate for this role will have great time management skills.
Reporting the HR Manager, you will be the first point of contact for all HR queries across the head office and various other divisions.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end process D&G cases, providing ER support and guidance to hiring managers
- The creation of policies and procedures and company handbook
- Provide new ideas for a variety of processes
- Focus on the society intranet and internal communication
- Monitoring of sickness and long-term absences
- Support and improve recruitment strategy
- Supporting payroll and HR administrator with general admin tasks
Your skills and qualifications:
- CIPD Level 5 or above / degree level educated (desirable)
- Experience with gathering and analysing data and knowledge of costings / budgets essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Team player but also self motivated
- Strong customer service skills
- Goal focussed and able to adhere to deadlines
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 4.45pm (37.5hrs)
You will be confidential, diplomatic and approachable.
Company benefits include:
- Staff discount
- Holiday entitlement increasing with length of service (starting at 30 days)
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
Apply below or call us on 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.