Southam based - Hybrid working available after training
Monday to Thursday - 8am to 5pm / Friday 8.30am - 4pm
Our client, a successful product supplier based in Southam, is looking for an Internal Sales Account Handler to manage existing customers and increase sales growth across the business.
The key responsibilities:
- Responsible for key accounts of existing customer base
- Both outbound and inbound call handling, following up offers and providing product advice
- Grow sales through upselling and product gap fill
- Receipt of orders and complaint handling
The ideal candidate:
- Personable and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate and previous use of CRM systems
Full product and system training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please apply below or call Coco on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.