up to £20,500 per annum (depending on shift)
Various shifts available
My client is currently seeking an inventory clerk to work for a dynamic business that operates is a fast-moving,challenging environment and who wants to use their skills and ambition to help drive the company forward.
Key role responsibilities:
- Daily stock check of products – counting, date checks, empty location checks etc.
- Performing tasks within the WMS to maintain stock levels.
- Product investigation.
- Dealing with damages & disposals with relevant authorisation as required.
- Dealing day-to-day email queries and escalating as required.
- Liaising with other internal departments for stock queries & dealing with suppliers where necessary
- Supporting supplier stock takes.
- Returns Department – cover all returns to site & ensure product is checked, and dealt with as per process.
Knowledge & experience required:
- Demonstrate good written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding the needs for confidentially and compliance with service regimes.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships & encourages teamwork.
- Good knowledge of stock & inventory principles.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good excel & PC skills.
- WMS knowledge, Red Prairie preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure, with a flexible approach.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.