Monday - Friday 9.30am - 6pm (some flexibility with working hours will be required as dependent upon business need)
Due to a new contract and relocation, our logistics client based in Daventry is looking for a Key Account Executive to give their customer the best experience possible.
Reporting to the Customer Service Experience Manager, this role is responsible and accountable for our client's largest transport customer. This is a hands on role so knowledge of warehousing and planning would be advantageous. Full training will be given on the SLA by the Commercial Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Provide a first-class service to the customer
- Receiving and processing orders and dealing with any issues
- Key focus on customer satisfaction, operational excellence, continuous improvement and health and safety
- Administration of customer account
- Production of stock reports
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and custom stakeholders
- Communicate and liaise with all team members and drivers ensuring demands are met
- Ensuring high level of health, safety and welfare, keeping the work area clean and tidy and submitting accident reports where required
- Running systems such as Road Runner, Microsoft Office, customer's own system etc
The ideal candidate will:
- Fluent in English and a confident speaker
- Operationally savvy and have previous experience with Transport Management Systems
- Previous experience of working in a busy Warehouse/Transport/Distribution environment
- Positive attitude, high energy and eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office)
- Able to work to time sensitive deadlines
25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
Company sick pay scheme (after one year of employment)
Refer a friend scheme
Employee of the month award
Please apply below or call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.