We are recruiting on behalf of a long-established legal firm, who are currently looking for a Legal Executive to undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of its reputable Commercial Department.
We would consider someone who has strong academics, local (Coventry, Warwick, Stratford, Solihull, Northampton, Daventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leicestershire) and who has done at least a 6-month seat in Company Commercial and one in Commercial Property. We would consider candidates who have been a paralegal prior to commencing their training contract, or who have got some relevant post qualification experience e.g. 12 – 18 months.
- to conduct matters on behalf of clients
- to be responsible for the day-to-day running of files with supervision from the Head of Department, ensuring compliance with internal procedures and SRA guidelines
- to manage support services including secretarial instruction and supervision
- to participate in marketing activities
- to support with financial control including collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- to carry-out any additional tasks as may be required by the Head of Department or Partners
- ability to work on initiative and within a team
- ability to meet deadlines
- PC literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- time management and ability to prioritise and manage caseloads
- communication with existing and prospective clients/introducers of work
This is not for the feint hearted but is a great opportunity for someone to work closely with two Partners who are both very experienced and well-regarded lawyers.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.15pm (36 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays plus 1 extra day for each year worked
- Christmas & New Year shut-down
- 3% employer pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount on conveyancing transactions and wills
- Free beverages
Interested? Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment