Rugby Town Centre based
Expanding family business
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm (1hr lunch)
Ideally have own transport as there may be travel to their factory
Temporary to permanent (6 month minimum contract)
Our Rugby based client, an industry leader specialising in the manufacture and export of sporting ground machinery, is looking for a marketing assistant to aid their small but busy marketing team. This position has potential for growth in the company.
The successful candidate will be implementing all content strategies and managing implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns.
The main responsibilities:
- Aiding with events planning, booking hotels, contacting suppliers
- Managing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Briefing an external marketing agency and proposing ideas
- Maintaining the website via WordPress
- Providing fact-checking, copy-editing and formatting assistance
The ideal candidate:
- Strong oral and written communication
- Advanced Word and Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords, online advertising
- Must be a team player
- Confident and not afraid to ask questions
- Photoshop and inDesign knowledge skills would be advantageous but not essential
Please apply below or call Coco on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.