We are very pleased to be recruiting for a self-motivated marketeer to lead the Marketing & Communications function within a well-established and renowned SME based in Rugby.
This is a diverse role for a hands-on individual with experience in:
- writing copy (for newsletters, press releases, website, etc.)
- designing/commissioning visual content
- preparing and running events
- managing corporate social media
This is in many ways an exciting opportunity for a 'jack of all trades' marketing professional, managing an assistant (who recently 'stepped-up' after completing their apprenticeship) and reporting to a highly experienced Marketing & Recruitment Director.
The marketing function sits within a team of 7 office-based staff and a further 10 employees who spend most of their time out of the office visiting clients and service users. There is a pleasant atmosphere within the office and a sense of humour is required!
These are very sociable hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm.
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (some holiday will be used during the Christmas shutdown)
- free parking
- Private health cash plan after 6 months