Are you a student seeking part-time work alongside your studies?
Are you a creative & driven individual who is not afraid to challenge the status quo?
Are you someone who gets excited about new projects and running with them?
A thriving local business is seeking a Marketing Executive to support and execute their annual marketing plan and to promote the organisation using social media; to conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competitor ventures.
This is a part-time role working 10-15 hours a week - days and times are flexible.
What will you be doing?
- Agreeing and developing an annual marketing plan with the Directors which will include quarterly events and sourcing the right corporate merchandise
- To take the lead with all social media – updating daily/weekly blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Regularly updating the company website
- Writing, sending and evaluating email marketing campaigns
- Updating weekly advertising displays in the window
- Conduct market research, adding companies and contacts to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Ensure all marketing supports the Company's values and brand
What are we looking for?
- Interest and knowledge of social media
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Excellent IT skills (ideally with some design skills)
- Genuine team player who gets 'stuck-in' to a task or project
- A Level English (ideally)
Please speak to Nicola. If you have submitted your CV and have not heard back from us within 5 working days, we kindly ask you to assume that, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.