Based at the Rugby Office, the successful applicant will:
Directly manage and develop the Marketing Team and oversee the management of Recruitment Service. Driving performance in both the Marketing and Recruitment Service teams to achieve the Organisation’s targets and support the Sales Manager and Sales Executives including monitoring and reporting on Marketing and Recruitment Service.
Some of the required skills and abilities to perform this role include the ability to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and activities,
- Monitor trends and identify opportunities on an ongoing basis including the production of the marketing plan,
- Work with the marketing department on the implementation of specific promotional activities, design and implement creative and imaginative campaigns to generate new and repeat business from existing and potential customers.
- To research and advise on presenting new marketing and publicity materials.
- Be responsible for the company’s public relations including the development of a P R Plan.
- Responsible for the organisations digital strategy.
- Support with the recruitment, selection and induction of new personnel as required to deliver the business plan.
- Ensure individuals have a clear understanding of their roles, responsibilities andaccountabilities and through appropriate support, training and development are able to deliver against their individual KPIs and targets.
- Conduct Appraisal & Job Reviews with appropriate staff as per the company’s staff development and personnel policy.
- Implement an effective management information system and provide senior management with appropriate information and reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage the relationship with the organisations suppliers and website host – Be responsible for the company’s website in association with the company’s IT system support provider.
- Organise and conduct annual employer survey.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.