Rugby Town Centre based with travel to Suffolk and occasional international travel
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm (may be occasional weekends and evenings with travel, events etc)
Job package includes premium company car, 31 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
Up to £45k per annum
Our Rugby based client, an industry leader specialising in the manufacture and export of sporting ground machinery, is looking for a new Marketing Manager to run their small and vibrant marketing department. With a global reach, our client has links with a large amount of sporting leaders.
Our client is looking for an individual with experience with both traditional marketing practices as well as modern, digital marketing. The successful candidate will need to take ownership of the department, using their broad knowledge of the marketing mix to make an impact.
- Managing a small marketing team and owning all departmental responsibilities
- Creating and deploying a marketing strategy and setting goals based on past performance
- Putting your own ideas into the marketing strategy, agreeing and overseeing creative development, promotional materials, web content etc
- Communicating clearly and effectively with the sales teams in regards to the marketing campaigns
- Tracking all marketing data and creating details written reports and verbal presentations
- Researching and analysing market trends, competitor products, customer segmentations, pricing and other relevant information to form strategies
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years’ commercial marketing experience
- Passion for marketing and a strong desire to put your own stamp on the business, using your skills to drive growth and customer satisfaction in the existing company
- Experience of building digital and social media brand campaigns
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Clear communication style
- International experience and cultural understanding would be advantageous as our client has a global reach
- Someone who is approachable, confident and high-energy with a good sense of humour
Please apply below or call 01788298040 and speak to Nicola about the role.