12 month fixed-term contract
A great opportunity to join a creative team for a membership organisation to assist in raising the company's brand awareness using a range of marketing activities. Your role will be to ensure brand identity is consistently promoted and protected throughout all marketing touch points.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday- 35 hours a week - flexi-time.
- To pro-actively respond to cross department marketing requests and create departmental marketing project plans across the organisation.
- To implement departmental and corporate marketing activities and campaigns that support the objectives of the Company.
- To plan and facilitate the production of high quality marketing materials and communication tools, which will help generate take up of companies services across the UK and internationally.
- Maintain brand assets and ensure that all communications utilise these assets and conform to brand guidelines.
- To work collaboratively with teams across the organisation to ensure tactical activity is effectively implemented.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activity and recommend how to improve impact and ROI.
Skills/ experience required:
- Sound knowledge of marketing activities using the full marketing mix
- Experience of working across multiple channels both on and offline
- Good standard of education preferably to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans
- Ability to create and edit compelling copy
- Experience planning and delivering marketing activities that engage targets
- Able to develop successful and productive supplier relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of delivering marketing activity within budget
- Confident IT skills including thorough knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office, social media tools and email platforms
- Competent project manager with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Schedules time effectively in order to deliver a number of different activities concurrently to agreed deadlines and budget
- Organised with logical prioritisation skills
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.