A fantastic opportunity to join a membership organisation as a Marketing Officer working alongside a professional knowledgeable team.
- pro-actively respond to cross-department marketing requests and create departmental marketing project plans across the organisation.
-To implement departmental and corporate marketing activities and campaigns that support the objectives of the organisation.
-To plan and facilitate the production of high-quality marketing materials and communication tools, which will support the members.
-Maintain brand assets and ensure that all communications utilise these assets and conform to brand guidelines.
-To work collaboratively with teams across the organisation to ensure tactical activity is effectively implemented.
-Report on the effectiveness of marketing activity and recommend how to improve impact and ROI.
The Ideal applicant
- Sound knowledge of marketing activities using the full marketing mix
- Experience of working across multiple channels both on and offline
- Good standard of education preferably to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans
- Outstanding communication skills