2x4 on 4 off 7pm-7am
- At least 1 years’ experience in Planning.
- Good working knowledge of WTD and EU Drivers hours regulations.
- Able to use effectively Microsoft Windows package (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good working knowledge of GTS and ISOTRAK system.
- At least 1 year’s experience of working within a Fresh network would be desirable.
As a Traffic Planner it will be your responsibility to:
- Supervise and manage the allocated Resource Pool (RP)
- Plan the most effective Transport Plan within legal constraints
- Maintain and look to improve Customer Performance for the RP
- Support Transport Shift Manager(s) regarding operational processes
Main responsibilities & objectives:
- Produce effective Transport Plans with the legal constraints of the law guided by the Time Based Planning Process
- Ensure the daily plan replicates the model as per the Time Based Planning process and action all variances in Time Based Planning status board by agreed deadlines
- Check resource availability for the shift by reviewing the manning levels on a daily basis and manage drivers hours in relation to customer requirements and volume demand
- Utilise ‘N’ function in accordance with traffic flows to maximise resource
- Driver management
- Co-operate with your employer to enable any legal obligations to be complied with
Ring us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.