Responsibilities and Objectives-
- To ensure that the despatching/loading module is kept up to date in accordance with the site processes.
- Efficiently and accurately dispatch deliveries with any relevant delivery paperwork or other required information.
- To utilise customer systems to update despatch or delivery information where required
- Monitor the return of empty equipment from deliveries.
- To ensure the delivery point and any necessary customer or 3rd party contact are made aware of late deliveries or loading delays.
- Directing drivers to the correct locations on arrival at site as required
- Complete customer KPI’s where required.
The successful candidate-
- Able to use effectively Microsoft Windows package (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- A clear verbal and written communicator.
- Experience within a similar role would be preferable.
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.