Are you a looking to start your career within Logistics or are a Transport professional looking to continue within this sector?
Our client, a market leader in distribution is looking for a Night Transport Administrator
£11.00 per hour
4 on 4 off 6pm-6am
Magna Park, Lutterworth
Ideal candidates will have-
- Effective communication skills
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with Transport Management Systems
- Previous experience working in a transport environment
- To effectively communicate with customers
- Ensuring incoming call are answered and dealt with promptly
- A full pre-brief on departing drivers on departure and also debriefing them on return from each journey
- Accurate completion of documentation to meet depot process and legislative requirements
- Accurate recording of data input of inbound and outbound stock
Please call Matt on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Reference ID: MG2727
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,022.00 per year