Nights 4 on 4 off
- You will plan the most effective Transport Plan within legal constraints and maintain and improve customer performance.
- Plan ahead in the most cost efficient manner.
- Check resource availability for the shift by reviewing the manning levels on a daily basis
- Managing drivers hours in relation to customer requirements and volume demand
- Effective management of drivers through on-going communication supplemented by the use of GTS Group Analysis Screen and
- Manage driver excessive turnaround
- Monitor and report WTD issues / concerns to Operations team
The ideal candidate will have-
- Experience within the transport industry, ideally within a similar role
- A good working knowledge of WTD and EU driver hours.
- Strong IT skills and be proficient in the Microsoft packages, including Excel.
- A national CPC qualification would be desirable
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.