Our client, based in Lutterworth, is looking for an enthusiastic, organised individual to join their busy transport team as a Transport Clerk. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in one of the UK's leading logistics specialist.
- To ensure that the despatching/loading module is kept up to date in accordance with the site processes
- Efficiently and accurately despatch deliveries with any relevant delivery paperwork or other required information
- Monitor the return of empty equipment from deliveries
- To ensure the delivery point and any necessary customer or 3rd party contact are made aware of late deliveries or loading delays
- Directing drivers to the correct locations on arrival at site as required
- Complete customer KPI’s where required
- Liaise with drivers on route/on delivery where required
- To escalate issues to the Transport Shift Manager where unable to resolve
- Liaise with the planning team to make sure all deliveries are collected on time.
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of flexibility, commitment and motivation
- Able to use own initiative
- Team Orientated
- Excellent IT skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us on (phone number removed) for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.