Temp contract for 6 months (could be permanent)
Rugby office - hybrid opportunity after training
Monday to Friday - 35hrs - 9am to 5pm
Our client, a compassionate and friendly charity based in Rugby, is looking for an Office Administrator to support their busy operational department
The key responsibilities:
- Assisting with planning and administration for a number of training weekends abroad for their volunteers
- Processing requests for VISA's
- Supporting the department by processing of all collective passport applications for a large annual trip
- Scanning of all application forms and saving the scanned files
- Assisting with arranging group travel abroad
- General administration
- The ideal candidate:
- Excellent team player with strong administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate with sound Microsoft Office experience
- Positive, can-do attitude and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills over phone, face-to-face and email
- Previous experience of booking travel arrangements
- Ability to speak French
Apply below or call 01788298040 to discuss the role with Sharon
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.