Mon- Fri 9.00-17.00
We have an exciting permanent opportunity to work with one of the industry leaders in Automotive solutions, in a friendly supportive team. Full training is given and you will shadow all areas of the business to get a clear idea of all aspects of the role.
The role will be to provide administrative support to customers and to coordinate the resolution of day-to-day operational issues in respect of vehicle storage and refurbishment, so excellent customer service skills and ability to pick up systems is essential. Queries will come in by telephone, email and web messages. Customers will very often visit the office and will need support to print inspection reports, obtain vehicle locations and modify inspections prior to authorisation.
- To administer vehicles in accordance with the agreed processes and Service Level Agreements for each contract
- To manage vehicles as they move through the key process stages which are:
- Booking In
- In Work
What will the ideal candidate have?
- Great organisation
- A pleasant telephone manner
- The ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail with data entry
- Confident use of Microsoft Office
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.