Temporary work - 2+ weeks
Family owned business in Rugby
Flexible working hours
Our client, a machinery company in central Rugby is looking for some help from an individual with knowledge of Amazon and experience adding products via Vendor Central. This role is temporary for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Using Vendor Central to add products to Amazon platform
- Aiding with general Amazon / marketplace administration
The ideal candidate:
- Some experience with Amazon and Vendor Central
- Excellent IT skills
- Reliable and organised
Please ring us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires....
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.