Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.30pm
£26,000 - £28,000 pa
Our client, a successful and friendly company based in Rugby, are looking for an Operations Coordinator who will provide efficient administrative support to the operations department, whilst ensuring the highest level of customer care for all external contacts. This position will also be responsible for the recruitment and personnel of warehouse staff including inductions, investigations and grievances.
The key responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility of the recruitment of the operations department - ensuring a fair process, arranging interviews, coordination of performance reviews, absence management and chasing supervisors for completion of task training programmes
- Controlling the financial documents of the operations department - invoicing, purchase order issue and logging
- Providing essential administrative support, taking meeting minutes, diary management, arranging warehouse tours and being the main point of contact for enquiries from other departments within the business
- Supporting on departmental projects
- Streamlining all processes
The ideal candidate:
- Brilliant leadership skills - Confidence and ability to speak to people of all levels
- Good level of Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Knowledge of SAP and quick to pick up systems
- Commercial acumen
- Understanding of recruitment process
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- It is essential you're a people person with a brilliant communication style
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Westfield rewards discount schemes - opportunities for things like free massages in the office!
- Training programme tailored to you
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Please call 01788 298040 and ask for Coco for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.