Part time - 22.5 hours per week, 3 days
£20,000-£22,000 pro rata
Our client, a training provider based in Rugby, are looking for a part-time Accounts Administrator to support the accounts team and financial controller.
The key responsibilities:
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Payment runs and staff expenses
- Credit card analysis
- Process weekly taking sheets
- Main contract for accounts queries
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in an accounts office, ideally purchase ledger
- Knowledge of Excel and Online Banking is essential
- Use of Xero software advantageous
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent - must include English and Maths
- Organised and proactive
- Can work independently and as part of a team
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.